Where is "iGossip Channel"? in the category of "News and Media"


Guess what? iGossip Channel went to the top three of card listing for the first time. Yahoo...

After using Entre card for a while, I really want to thank EntreCard brought a lot of valuable users for my iGossip Channel site. EntreCard is an amazing free advertising campaign to help blogger getting more traffic. It is so great!



Besides that, I would like take this opportunity to send my gratitude to the quality Entrecard users who dropped their card on iGossip Channel the most in the last 30 days. “U drop and I follow” – hope that you will continue to drop card on my widget forever and ever. Let's drop serious on it.
Are you listed in the mainboard? If yes, congratulation to you! For those Entrecard users who didn't in the list, please do not angry and disappointed. I believe that you will be in the coming list very soon if ........you have consistently drop on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making top 3 in your category!! Thanks for the link love as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm not in the top droppers but it is very nice when a person cares about its readers-droppers