I believe that everyone wish to be a rich guy. However, many of us still strive to find an easy way to become rich. Have you found your path yet?
This is MLM upline system.

Some of them will choose to involve in MLM, some of them will do internet business as well as traditional business.

A lot of people that have heard of network marketing mlm(multi level marketing) don't really know what it means and what it does, but they have heard that it can make them a lot of money.
Yesterday, my housemate told me how her MLM company works. She said that easy-pharmax is different compared to other MLM business because easy-pharmax is selling concept.

She said:” There is no member for easy-pharmax, we called them as business partner. They go by franchise concept.”

Besides that, she also mentioned that easy-pharmax predicted the future market will be BIOSCIENCE and E-commerce, that’s why they all focus on internet marketing and allow customer buy things online.

That’s how crazy this online thing could get. Everyone’s spending money online!
Anyhow, for me easy-pharmax still considered one of the MLM business, the different things is how do they package and brand themselves. Isn’t it?

I have many friends involved in MLM business but then none of them was successfully in that. Benson is one of my friend crazy on MLM business and his dream is getting rich. He had tried many MLM companies like Amway, NuSkin, Elken and so on. I would said that Benson is an innocent and ambitious person and he started MLM business in full time manner. In beginning, he was so hardworking to pursue his dream, visit friends everyday and bring them to event or talks. Some friends may bought product from him due to relationship and support him. Some will join as member become his downline. After a few year, Benson still can’t manage to build a strong and large group in MLM. Besides that, many friends also scared of him due to every visit he will promote the product and persuade into earning big money plan.

After a few years, we met in one coffee shop and chit chat for a while. Benson saying that he already quit from MLM company and now he started to do a 8 hour job.

I asked: “ Why do you quit? I thought all the while you prefer the flexible hour work? How come now totally change?”

Benson said: “Ya….after thinking realistic, i need to quit to provide security for my family. All kind of MLM businesses are the same. It is very hard to get through success path by doing MLM. Absolutely not an easy way.”

As a result, till now I still not believe on MLM business can easily get rich. Or maybe lot of people using the wrong method to approach people to buy or join as member. It could be one of the unsuccessfully point.

How is your thought on MLM business? Do you believe that MLM bring wealth for us?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I failed at one, got bored with my second, run my own non-MLM business,and then found a phenomenal product that helps my other business and is also a very lucrative MLM. What I have found is that you have to persevere, and then all of a sudden you hit critical mass and your downline explodes, but then you still have to work to keep it healthy. In order to stick with it you have to LOVE the product, and I do. I feel very fortunate!!

maiylah said...

I tried it twice. Its one thing to have a great product to market but the secret is on the system that will teach you how to sell them.
I also failed twice not because the business did not work, but because I did not have the right attitude to succeed that made me quit.

Anonymous said...

MLM is a scam business for me. I was a loan officer in a well known bank and one of my customer is a Vice President in one of the MLM company. He is earning 6 figures of income. Not all earn this type earning. Each level drops, your income drops. So, those who joins newly in any MLM are the victims and those who already joined for a long time (when the MLM company started) will make good money if the MLM company stays in the market.

Unknown said...

I have a friend that makes great money at MLM and I've met her upline, a millionaire from it. So I know it can be done... however, it involves lots of hard work and honestly, I believe more hours than a traditional job. I know many would argue otherwise, but I've been involved with two companies (still a member of both) and though you can work it on your own schedule, you have to devote yourself to it for the first few years in order to make it work.

Make Money Online said...

MLM is tricky because regardless of how well you do personally, your success is not always determined by just your efficiency. Personally I've found success through it and realistically as long as you keep at it you will succeed because over time top performers will emerge and you will learn a lot just like any other profession.

Home Business said...

The best MLM companies have a clear system. Everything is transparent distributors can track their marketing efforts, get their funds on time, and they are notified whenever a new product is introduced. Distributors can also set up their own networks and enjoy long-term income and growth. Thanks.

kaiwen said...

Testing