I like eating Mantis Prawn since i was a kid. I am from a fishing village where i can eat and find variety seafood easily. I miss my home town food very much. However it was found that most of the seafood caught in my home town will sending to hypermarket in Kuala Lumpur area.
So that, do not worry that you cant enjoy the home-made food in a bustling city.

This is one of my favorite Kong Poh Mantis Prawn



Delicous Cream fish fillet is another famous cooking style in Chinese dishes



You can find the above mentioned dishes at any chinese restaurant or street stall.

Since The Mommy and Me Boutique was asking about the recipe for Kong Poh Mantis Prawn. Alright, let's me become your chef first.......hahaaa (so happy! This is the first time. :P)

Don't worry. Im kinda person who like to cook. After you cook this recipe, please.......do let me know how is the taste.

Ingredients:
1. Mantis Prawn
2. Corn flour mixture
3. Garlic, onion, dried red chilli with chopped
4. 3-4 tablespoons oyster flavoured sauce
5. Optional : brown Sugar


Simple steps:
--------------
1. Dip mantis prawn corn flour mixture to coat evenly.
2. Heat oil in a wok and deep fly the mantis prawn for few minutes until its colour turn to brown golden. Do not take too long time to fly it.
3. Drain the mantis prawn won obsorbent kitchen paper
4. Then, pour some oil from wok leave 2 tablespoon of oil to cook the chopped garlic, onion, dried red chilli and ladyfinger fly for 1 minute.
5. Stir in oyster flavoured sauce, brown sugar
6. Add in mantis prawns to sauce and heat gently until each mantis prawns coat with sauce evenly


Enjoy your cooking!

3 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

The Prawns looks to good I was hoping for the recipe; guess I will have to visit a Chinese restaurant.

Anonymous said...

penge naman ako nyan......

Anonymous said...

ayayayayaaaa... you making me hungry... YUM...

I want to cook, is it easy cook these recipe?

hmmm...


,.-*'oo'*-.,_Chronicles of Trisna_,.-*'oo'*-.,